Sunday 24 March 2013

Sowerbutt's Pride


Polly smiled: "Come here and tell me what you have been up to, you bad boy. I read about that big robbery in the Mirror. One of the South London gangs, I suppose.”
Sowerbutt nodded: “You’d say so, wouldn’t you? Whoever it was, you and I don’t have any more financial worries.”
She laughed: “Just make sure you don’t get caught, that’s all. I don’t want you disappearing for years on end. It is bad enough at the moment, you disappearing for days and days. But I like the you and I, Jimmy.
“Now I’m going to tell you all about the fabulous fashion show that your funny friend George organised and you completely missed, you mean man. We were a big success.”
Sowerbutt poured himself a whiskey and sat down on the sofa. He was very proud of his lady.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-of-Red-ebook/dp/B00B1CWM5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358353851&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment