Sunday 21 April 2013

Sowerbutt's Journey


The Jerry bombers are going to come for London and the Docks soon and the RAF cant stop them. That means we will get it in the neck. What about that raid last weekend, the City and Millwall copped it. Just the start. I saw it in Guernica, death and destruction. You cant imagine what its like.
It was rare for Sowerbutt to show emotion, but he looked at his lady across the table, red hair and grey eyes twinkling. Ill do everything I can to help our lads and lasses who want to remain here. But you are not staying, I will not have you hurt.
“Both of us are going then, Jimmy," Polly said "As you said to me once, I cant leave you here alone, I dont know what you might get up to.
Sowerbutt smiled, he had been wondering how to tell Polly that they both should leave and soon. Dublin had not worked out, his new plans would.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-of-Red-ebook/dp/B00B1CWM5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358353851&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment