Thursday 11 April 2013

Sowerbutt's Joke


Sowerbutt said: “The Jerry was swooning over poor Tipper. Hate to think what would have happened if he had tried anything on. I asked Mr Bracken about a medal for our Tipper - duty above and beyond. A frosty stare was all I got.
“So I said I’d make enquiries about an Iron Cross. The stare grew even frostier and he reminded me for the umpteenth time about the Official Secrets laws. No sense of humour, that bloke.”
Laughing, Spaghetti said: “Does it mean peace, guv? The Jerry’s visit, like.”
“I don’t know. I’d have my doubts with Winnie in charge,” Sowerbutt said. “They were talking about the bombing, apparently, let’s hope that finishes once and for all. It’s no good for the Smoke is it?"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-of-Red-ebook/dp/B00B1CWM5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358353851&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment