Monday 1 April 2013

Sowerbutt's Apology


“Forgive me, Madame Komarovski, I have never had to do this before. I apologise to you. Nobody in the Family has ever been bothered so many times.What were the new muscle boys after this time?”
Madame Komarovski shook her head. “The same thing, Mr Sorbay. Any whispers about talks or a deal with the Jerries. Anything the girls might have heard in the brothel. I don’t know why they think VIPs visit our brothel, perhaps they have followed somebody. We have one or two, as you know, who like the excitement of crossing to the wrong side of the tracks. But they are not really important people.”
She smiled: “I haven’t seen any Russian government men in years, must be more than 20 years. Then four lots in a few days, they must be desperate for information to come and bother me. Or the evil ones at the Kremlin are insistent. Once an order is given, the knuckleheads press on, regardless.”
Sowerbutt nodded: “A 24-hour guard for you, Madame Komarovski. I won’t have any more visits. No-one touches the Family, no-one.”
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-of-Red-ebook/dp/B00B1CWM5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358353851&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment