Thursday 14 February 2013

Sowerbutt's Meeting


Churchill’s bodyguard, who towered over most of the crowd, whispered: “Mr Sorbay, sir, if you remember. He’s just over there.” The former London detective had recognised the face from the restricted police file.
His blue eyes twinkling, the Prime Minister strode across to where Sowerbutt and Spaghetti were standing on the rubble-strewn pavement.
Gripping Sowerbutt’s blackened hand and shaking it vigorously, Churchill chuckled: “I do like to get my own way, Mr Sorbay. Brendan Bracken told me I was not allowed to meet you and now I have at last here in Poplar. I shall look forward to telling him all about our meeting, such a spoilsport."
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-of-Red-ebook/dp/B00B1CWM5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358353851&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment