Monday 18 February 2013

Sowerbutt's Lesson


The scrawny little man’s legs moved up and down in sequence, his hands twisting his tweed cap nervously. “They all say I should leave the ladies alone, Mr Sorbay. That I don’t know what I’m letting myself in for. But I’ve got a good eye, I know what I’m looking for.”
The two men were sharing a bar table in the Engine, a small pub near the centre of Luton.
 “I spotted this stunner in the Irish Quarter. Beautiful, had long black hair, what a dish. Wasn’t Irish, looked foreign like. She was going shopping with a basket.
“While she was busy in the corner shop across the road, I nipped back the way she came. As she started walking back, I bumped into her. Easy way to get chatting."
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-of-Red-ebook/dp/B00B1CWM5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358353851&sr=1-1 

No comments:

Post a Comment