Friday 2 November 2012

Sowerbutt's Interview

Rosetta laughed. “I like you, senor, you have a good sense of humour. We will work well together when we trust each other, no? I notice the men, they defer to you.”
The attractive woman pushed the flat of her hand into his muscled stomach. “A hard man, eh? I know my men, senor. I look into their souls. You are tough, confident and capable, I think.”
She looked over her shoulder at the Spaniards. “Not like these idiots, pollo.”
A large closed flick-knife appeared in Rosetta’s slender hand which she tapped on Sowerbutt’s chest. She whispered: “One day I will tell you stories, Jaime. I have survived a long time in a difficult business because I know my men. If I ever make a mistake, I kill them. A sharp knife always speaks the truth." http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-Lemon-Surrender-1940-ebook/dp/B008USR7FA

No comments:

Post a Comment