Friday 5 July 2013

Sowerbutt's Battle Plan


“I’d say they will come down the track single-file or two abreast. Muscle in front, perhaps the big guy that Nero mentioned. The leader behind him and then the rank-and-file. Somebody experienced at the back. They’ll all have shooters if they are planning to take on the army. But they won’t be expecting anything, they’ll just be on the lookout for army patrols," Sowerbutt said.
“I want One-Line to start off at the front, his man won’t get up. I’ll go for the ones behind and use my shooter if necessary. The lads will fall in from both sides and I’ll put Missionary at the rear. He can use his shooter if anyone breaks out, we want a clean job. Brendan Bracken will clear up any mess.”
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-of-Red-ebook/dp/B00B1CWM5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358353851&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment