Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sowerbutt's Discovery


 “I spotted this stunner in the Irish Quarter when I was looking around. Beautiful, had long black hair. Wasn’t Irish, looked foreign like. She was going shopping," Nero said.
“So while she was busy in the corner shop across the road, I nipped back the way she came. As she started walking back, I bumped into her. Easy way to get chatting. Some of the stuff fell out her basket and she said, ‘A broch’. That’s a Jewish swear word, then she apologised and said she hadn’t seen me. I offered to help her home with her shopping, but she said there was no need.
“I followed her but she didn’t see me, of course. A couple of minutes after she went in, a terrace, a curtain was pulled back in an upstairs room. They didn’t spot me.”
“So you reckon it’s the Haganah, Nero? You’ve found the proverbial needle in a haystack,” Sowerbutt said.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-of-Red-ebook/dp/B00B1CWM5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358353851&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment