Friday 25 January 2013

Sowerbutt's Fears




“I’ll speak quietly with all the new regulations. But I have told all my people - boys and girls - that disaster could be just around the corner. An invasion will see bloody fighting in the streets of Poplar in a matter of days. A major bombing campaign, which will obviously target the Docks, will reduce Poplar and surrounding communities to rubble," Sowerbutt said.
“As I say, most of our people are staying put, they're Londoners. I just hope they don’t regret their decisions.”
Madame Komarovski smiled. “Thank you for your concern, I lived through the horrors of the Revolution in Moscow. A terrible time, blood literally flowing on the streets. Hopefully, my luck and that of your girls will hold out.”
 
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-of-Red-ebook/dp/B00B1CWM5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358353851&sr=1-1 

No comments:

Post a Comment